1. Contact the Building Department to inquire about the permit process for your particular project.
2. Submit application along with plans and specifications (if required).
3. Permit approval can be received upon completion of the plan review or consultation with the inspector. At this time you may proceed with the project.
4. Schedule inspections with the Building Department at each phase of the project (see required inspections).
5. Certificate of occupancy is issued when code compliance has been determined by a final inspection.
Fees and requirements are subject to change without advance notice posted here.
Contact the Building Department to verify the accuracy of the information posted.