• Main Council Page• Meeting Agendas• Meeting Minutes• Documents Presented to Council• Meetings Video Archive
• Home Page• Booklets Regarding Decedent's Estates & More• CT Probate Court System Information• Estate Tax and Succession Tax Information & Forms• Probate Court Forms
• Employment Opportunities Page
All Boards ...
• Annual Reports• Budget Reports• Financial Statements• Ordinances & Charter
• ct.gov• Ned Lamont• Tom Delnicki• Saud Anwar• Jeff Currey
• Bulky Waste Collection• Leaf Collection• Recycling Collection• Refuse Collection• Scrap Metal Collection
• Building• Engineering• Fire Marshal• Health• Planning• Town Clerk
• Current Invitations to Bid and RFPs
• Commercial and Industrial Developers Guide• Sign Regulations• Permit Applications/Checklists
• Land Use Application Fees & Submission Requirements• Plan Review Fees (Fire Marshal)• Sewer User Fees
• CT Conference of Municipalities• Capital Region Council of Governments• CT Department of Energy and Environmental Protection• CT Licensing Information Center• CT Office of Policy and Management• CT State Building Inspector• CT Office of State Fire Marshal• CT Secretary of State Commercial Recording Division• CT Small Business Development Center
• Town Budget Reports/Ordinances/Charter• CERC Town Profile• Capital Projects• Economic Development• About South Windsor• South Windsor Chamber of Commerce
• CT Water Co.• Cox Communications• Eversource• Frontier Communications• The MDC
• Bulk Requirements• Drain Layers Permit Information• Home Occupation Regulations• Inland Wetlands Regulations• In-law Accessory Apartment• Insurance Requirements• Mobile Food Vendor Matrix• Public Improvement Specs• Public Improvement Specs. - Details• Sign Requirements• Street Cut Manual• Sub Division Regulations• Zoning Regulations
Please click on the file attachment below to view the Explanatory Text for Referendum Question #2 to be voted on at the...
Please click on the file attachments below to view the presentations discussed at the Town Council Special Work Session...
Beginning Friday, October 7th, Absentee Ballots will be mailed to registered voters who have completed and...