Forms and Documents

While forms are available for downloading from this site, they must be submitted, in person, by fax or by mail. No online or electronic filing is available.

Blight Ordinance

Blight Ordinance Complaint Form

Worker's Compensation Proof of Coverage Form - Contractors are required by Connecticut General Statutes Section 31-286b to provide proof of Worker's Compensation Insurance coverage to the Building Department when applying for permits.