1. The footing inspection is done when the excavation has been completed and the forms are in place, but before concrete is poured.
2. The foundation inspection is done before it is backfilled when the foundation coating and insulation (if required) is in place.
3. The rough inspections include framing, electrical, plumbing, heating, etc. These are to be done before the insulation is in place.
4. The insulation inspection is done prior to the placement of wall, ceiling, and floor finishes.
5. The final inspection is done when the work is complete but prior to occupancy.
All inspections require 24 hour notice.
Fees and requirements are subject to change without advance notice posted here.
Contact the Building Department to verify the accuracy of the information posted.