View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Hours have been established to make the processing of Planning & Zoning and Building permits that require a zoning sign off more convenient.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
How to Reach Us
(860) 644-2511 ext. 329
1540 Sullivan AvenueSouth Windsor, CT 06074
The Town of South Windsor is now offering Online Permitting and appreciates any comments or questions you may have.
Planning Department Applications may be applied for online by clicking on this link.
- Professional support to Town Boards, Commissions and Committees
- Daily customer service to citizens and land use professionals
- Professional support to the Town Council and Town Manager
- Secretarial support to the Planning & Zoning Commission, Inland Wetlands Agency / Conservation Commission, and Zoning Board of Appeals
- Long and short range planning
Services Provided to Commercial / Industrial Applicants:
- Pre-application meetings to identify applicant needs/expectations
- Insure compliance with current regulations
- Provide technical support and assistance at meetings
- Provide educational materials to board members and residents
- Answer inquiries from residents concerning pending IWA/CC, PZC and ZBA applications, permit requirements, and general land use information
- Insure public safety and maintain esthetic standards
- Land Use
- Land Preservation